Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library.
Black and white copies, 10c per page; color copies, 25c.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account. Send/forward an email with the document/picture to be printed as an attachment to our printer with one of these two selections:
This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library. If you only want to print the attachment and not the email, you will be able to specify the pages you want at the Kiosk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
1. Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/wpl/library
2. Select one of these two choices for printing:
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select your document:
- If printing from a website: copy and paste the website’s url into the text box.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate your file.
5. Click the grey triangle button and wait for the next screen to pop up.
6. Enter the number of copies or range of pages you want and press the grey triangle button again.
7. Click the green printer button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library.
At the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library
Be aware that there may be minutes of lag time when you send the print job and when it shows up at the kiosk.
1. At the Kiosk, click Release a Print Job and enter your email address.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A window will pop up listing the total cost of the print job(s).
4. Deposit money into the coin operator and click OK.
5. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
Print jobs that haven’t been released will automatically expire after 3 days.