Printing, Copying, Faxing, and Computer Services
Printing is available: $.10 per page for black and white and $.25 per page for color. Public computers are available in both the Adult and Teen areas. *Note: Computers and printers shut down 15 minutes before closing time.*
The public-use copier is located in the main lobby. Copies are $.10 per page for black and white copies.
We have a fax machine which is available for the public at the Circulation Desk. Local or toll-free: $1.00 for the first page; $.25 for each additional page. Long-distance: $3.00 for the first page; $1.00 for each additional page. Incoming (through 207-892-1915): $.25 per page.
Free internet access for all wireless-capable devices is available throughout the library. No password is required; select WPL-2
See our Internet Safety Policy and Copyright Guidelines for more information about internet and copier use.
Wireless Printing for All Mobile Devices
Print wirelessly from all mobile devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones. Submit print jobs from home or in the library and print from the public printer on the 2nd floor of the library.
Method 1: Send as Email Attachment
Login to your email account. Send/forward an email with the document/picture to be printed as an attachment to our printer with one of these two selections:
This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library. If you only want to print the attachment and not the email, you will be able to specify the pages you want at the Kiosk.
Method 2: Upload to Web Portal
2. Select one of these two choices for printing:
3. Enter your email address.
4. Select your document: Click Browse and locate your file.
5. Click the grey triangle button and wait for the next screen to pop up.
6. Enter the number of copies or range of pages you want and press the grey triangle button again.
7. Click the green printer button. This will send your print job to the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library.
At the Self Service Kiosk located in the 2nd floor computer area of the library
Be aware that there may be minutes of lag time when you send the print job and when it shows up at the kiosk.
1. At the Kiosk, click Release a Print Job, enter your email address, and click OK.
2. Select the print job(s) you wish to print and click Print.
3. A window will pop up listing the total cost of the print job(s).
4. Deposit coins/bills into the vending machine.
5. Click Pay From Vending Device.
6. The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
Print jobs that haven’t been released will automatically expire after 3 days.
Income Tax Forms
At any time during the year, we can print out accessible tax forms (state or federal) through the appropriate website for $.10 per page. From early February through April, we may also have basic federal forms and booklets available at the Help Desk upstairs. Call (207-892-1908 ext. 5) or visit the Help Desk upstairs for assistance.